Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

Trick or Treat!
Happy Halloween to all my two and four legged friends!

I had a very busy day today.  You see, in addition to keeping an eye on Ma and Sister who both took the day off from work (and believe me, keeping them out of trouble is a full time job) I...
  • stole and punctured Sister's witch hat.
  • shredded a pumpkin place mat.
  • raced Sister for a runaway Gobstopper (Sister got to it first, but only because she actually saw where the candy landed--I only heard it bounce).
  • barked at all the little ghosts and goblins who came begging at my door for candy but didn't offer me a single belly rub in return (some people can be so rude!).
  • spit all over the front storm door while barking at all the little ghosts and goblins who came begging at my door for candy but didn't offer me one single solitary belly rub in return (can you tell I'm insulted?).
But that's not all.  At Sister's insistence, I also posed for a few Halloween pictures (and let me tell you, Sister is lucky I'm such a good sport--I hate dressing up, yet I always humor her just long enough for her to snap a few pictures).  Here are a few of them:





And while I might be good sport, Sister needs to learn the concept of quitting while one's ahead because...well...this happens:

RUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment