Friday, May 31, 2019

Double Digits

Look who turns 10 years old today!


Yep, that's right!  Double digits!  I've reached the big time!

There were many who didn't think I'd make it this far.  Looking back on my puppy-hood, I can't say I blame them.  I was a terror.  I was stubborn.  I was a biter.  I was incorrigible.  But even so, my family had faith that my amiable Golden Retriever genes would eventually kick in and their perseverance ultimately prevailed.  Slowly but surely, I turned into the pup they (and you) know and love today.  Yeah, I've still got a stubborn streak a mile long and I traded in my bite for my bark (and boy, do I bark a lot), but I'm also goofy, faithful, cuddly, and often too smart for my own good.

Happy Birthday to Me! 

Me at 8 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment