Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Tinkerbell

The One and Only Tink
I found out some very sad news today: my pal Tink, the Giant Schnauzer, passed away last week.

Tink, you were a fun-loving gentle giant of a pal who was always up for a boxing match, a game of chase, a snooze in the shade, or a sloppy round of "Who Can Slobber the Most?" (try as I might, you always won because of your beard). I loved our play dates (you were my first official play date and you helped Sister get over her anxiety about me playing with other dogs) and I had so much fun during our pack walk through Old Westbury Gardens.  I was also forever in awe of the stories your Mom told my Sister about you breaking out of your crate, terrorizing the pool guy, and opening peanut butter jars without cracking their lids.

You will be very much missed.






No comments:

Post a Comment