Sunday, May 31, 2020

It's My Birthday!

Guess who turned 11 years old today? 


Yours Truly!

Now for the good, the bad, and the dreadful news. 
  • The good news:  Because of social isolation, Sister wasn't able to go out and get me an embarrassing hat to wear which pretty much makes this birthday my best birthday yet. 
  • The bad news:  Because she couldn't get me a hat and felt that I needed something birthday related to pose next to, all those boxes are merely empty props.
  • The dreadful news:  Sister did not let me rip up the wrapping paper when she unwrapped the props.
But that's not to say that I'm not getting my fair share of birthday love.  I've gotten tons of pets and belly rubs, I got a new chewy toy, I hear there's another present waiting for me in the basement Land of No, and I'm personally rooting for my very own meatball from my family's dinner tonight (hey, a boy only turns 11 once!).





No comments:

Post a Comment