Friday, December 22, 2023

Calendar Pup

I’m no stranger to fame.  Obviously I have this blog and all the notoriety that comes with it, but I’ve also been featured on four separate social media posts (once for my estate and three time for library related offerings) and I’ve attended numerous parades held in my honor (okay, my birthday might have coincidentally fallen on Memorial Day a couple of times).  But now I’ve reached a brand-new level of fame…I am featured in a 2024 calendar!

You see, Sister’s co-worker Lisa put together a calendar of all the furry faces who live with the office’s employees.  There’s a fair number of cats featured (what can I say…you can’t account for taste) but there’s also a lot of pups and yours truly is featured in June and October and is the star of November.

I’m thinking I might have to invest in a stamp pad and some paper; strangers will surely soon be asking for my autograph.



No comments:

Post a Comment