Friday, December 18, 2020

Snowstorms and Video Conferences

I love the snow.  Nothing beats dig-dig-digging in Mount Puppy (a pile of snow Pa builds me from what he collects in the driveway), guffawing through the snowbanks (and occasionally face-planting when it suddenly gets deep), making dog angels in the grass, and skidding down the icy driveway.  It’s been a while since it last snowed any significant amount which is why I was super excited when I found out that it had snowed the night before.


Here’s some pictures from my snow day (while wearing some of my fashionable coats and sweaters).




 



But the fun didn’t end there.  Sister had her company Holiday Party Video Conference later in the afternoon and I, the self-appointed “Employee of the Year” for my excellence in Administrative Assistance, got to appear on camera.  And this wasn’t some quick photo-bomb.  No, sir.  Sister actually put the computer down on the floor and sat next to me so I could be in full view of the webcam.  Needless to say, her co-workers were in awe of how devilishly handsome I am.

I Think I'm on Mute

No comments:

Post a Comment