Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bad to the Bone

Something's gotten into me lately.  I don't know what the cause is--maybe there is a full moon, perhaps I caught spring fever, or it could be I bumped my head on the underside of the kitchen table a few too many times--but whatever the reason, I have not, according to my family, been a very good boy lately.  In fact, over the last two days I have been yelled at at least once a day by every member of the family.

Here's my rap sheet thus far:
1.  I stole the new television remote.
2.  I ripped holes in three newly sewed toys.
3.  I shredded a role of toilet paper (including the cardboard tube).
4.  I tore the bathmat to pieces.
5.  I repeatedly tried to steal things from my sister's room.
6.  I tried to steal a napkin off the table.

Shredded toilet paper.
Now I'm on damage control.  I'm trying to be extra sweet (sharing toys, giving kisses, and allowing my humans to rub my belly) but it's really, really hard.  Getting in trouble, after all, is a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment