Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Reflecting on the Year

On the eve of my 3rd birthday I thought I'd take a minute to reflect on a few life lessons I've learned this year.
  1. Don't Jump Out Of Moving Vehicles.  Yeah, it sounds like common sense now, but back in September I decided that I needed to jump out of the car window while Pa was driving.  Why?  I have no idea.  It just seemed like the right thing to do.  Anyway, I tucked and rolled so I was alright (I ended up rubbing off all the whiskers on one side of my face and sustained a small scratch on my back leg), but I definitely wouldn't recommend anyone else try this stunt.
  2. If You're Persistent, Eventually Someone Will Let You Sleep On Their Bed.  A big thank you to my Sister on this one!
  3. Lizards Fight Dirty.  Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment