Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter 2019

I'd like to wish all my friends and family a very happy Easter.  My words of advice for this day are simple:
  1. Keep an eye out for the Easter Bunny.  You see, despite the fact that he is known for hiding tasty treats throughout the house for pups like me to find, whatever he leaves behind is simply not worth the security nightmare of having a bunny hippity hoppin' through the house.
  2. Jelly beans are small and round.  If you follow a jelly bean eater around changes are good he or she will accidentally drop at least one on the floor.  The grey ones are the tastiest.
  3. Go out and buy yourself a fedora and take lots of pictures of you wearing it.  I mean, check it out!  It took nearly ten years, but Sister finally managed to find a holiday outfit that does not make me look foolish.  In fact, I think I look quite dapper!


Okay, maybe you can look foolish wearing a fedora.  Leave it to Sister to find a way!




No comments:

Post a Comment