Thursday, September 13, 2012

Feeling Better and Looking for Trouble


Well, it took just over thirty six hours, but the anesthesia has finally worn off.  I woke up bright and early this morning, ate my breakfast (Pa didn’t need to hand feed me today), and immediately started planning my reign of mischievousness that would make up for the hours I lost to sleepiness.  The following is a list of the troublesome, yet extremely cute, things I did today.
Showing off my boot

  1. I stole a towel from the bathroom.
  2. I jumped up on Ma and Pa’s bed.
  3. I grabbed the towel Sister was using to dry her car.
  4. I took a nap on the living room chair.
  5. I stepped on Sister’s foot. 
  6. I slobbered all over Sister's newly washed pants.
  7. I discovered that my bootie has Velcro.

By and large, the best part of my day revolved around mischief number 7.  I love Velcro!  I love the crackling and ripping sound it makes when I grab one end of it and pull.  I first discovered the wonderfulness of Velcro when I was a little puppy playing behind the living room couch.  You see, the back panel of material was held onto the chair’s frame with Velcro and once I discovered this I had hours of ripping fun (and hours of listening to Ma, Pa, and Sister telling me to stop).  Now that I’ve noticed that there is Velcro on my bootie, there’s no telling what fun I could have.  All I have to do is figure out how to keep my family from hearing the ripping sound.   Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment