Monday, September 23, 2013

Well, That Backfired


"Maybe next time they'll think twice about cleaning my ears!"

Yeah, perhaps I spoke a little too soon.  You see, after expressing my displeasure at having my ears cleaned by digging a spectacularly large hole in the middle of the grass and dragging my head through the mud, Ma and Pa got back at me yesterday by giving me a bath.  Talk about over-reacting!

Sister (who wishes to be exonerated from all guilt because, she argues, she was not at home for either event) has spent the day trying to make me feel better.  She's reminded me that my ears no longer smell like the stinky liquid Ma and Pa used to clean them.  Personally, I don't find this comforting.  You see, now my entire body smells, as my family has repeatedly reminded me, "like a rose."  Sister has also brought to my attention that now that I'm all nice and clean and fluffy, my striking good looks and model like physique have been accentuated.  Well, what can I say?  She's got me there.

The Cute Puppy Look
The Deep Soulful Look
So, I leave my loyal readers with the one good thing that came from all the suffering I've endured over the last few days:  a photo-shoot!

The Wind Blown Look

No comments:

Post a Comment