Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Company, Water Fun, and an Arrogant Bunny

It's been a busy couple of days for me.

On Saturday night my good friends Gina and Lou came over to fawn all over me (they said they came over to eat dinner and watch a baseball game, but come on, we all know they came to visit me).  They have a herd of cats (which isn't nearly as bad as having a herd of bunnies), but I like them anyway.  I think I might have creeped them out a bit though.  You see, I love to lick people's feet and legs (there are lots of good tastes there you know).  Sometimes, I even manage to hypnotize myself while doing this; one second I'm licking away and suddenly I find myself with my tongue, all dried out, stuck to someone's leg.  Now, for some reason, Gina and Lou were less than enthusiastic about me washing their legs (then again, Pa isn't too enthusiastic about this either), so I got scolded a few times.  No hard feelings though, I let them scratch my ears and rub my belly all they wanted.  I can't wait for them to visit again!

On Sunday Pa took me outside in the backyard to play in the water.  I had a lot of puppy energy in me that day so I started to run around like mad!  Apparently I was having so much fun that Pa decided to join in on the game as well.  Every time I passed by Pa, he threw a bucket of water in the direction I was running so that while I passed I could snap at the water droplets.  We played many rounds of this game.  It was a lot of fun and I got really wet (wet is good so long as shampoo is not included)!

Yesterday, when I went outside with my Sister at lunch time, I noticed that the stupid bunny that nibbles on our fruits and vegetables (only I'm allowed to nibble on the produce--my favorites are cherry tomatoes, strawberries, and raspberries) hopping around like he didn't have a care in the world.  "What is wrong with this bunny?" I thought as I charged the fence (my humans put a small fence between me and the vegetable garden because I have a tendency to trample the plants while playing with the dog next door).  When I could go no further I started barking hysterically telling that stupid bunny to get loss!  And do you know what that stupid bunny did?  He stretched.  How rude!  Sister, who's always got my back, jumped over the fence and drove the bunny off the property.  As the bunny scurried away I barked "And don't come back!"  Hopefully it will take my warning seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment